18. Perfect

Perfect

In a perfect world we would be in love
In a perfect world he would need me
In a perfect world I would be all that he wants

But this world is not perfect

In a perfect world he isn’t so calm
In a perfect world I am never too shy
In a perfect world we are passion: it is our life force

But this world is not perfect

In a perfect world I trust him completely
In a perfect world we grow together
In a perfect world he completes me

But this world is not perfect

In a perfect world, I would know his every thought
In a perfect world, I am his true love
In a perfect world, I was his everything

But this world is not perfect

In a perfect world, he would be mine
In a perfect world, he is all I ever hoped for
In a perfect world, he was happy to have found me.

But this world is not perfect

In a perfect world we would be meant to be
In a perfect world we are the envy of all who love
In a perfect world we were soul mates

But this world is not perfect


In this world,
the only perfection I can hope for
is that I can be,
all that I was made to be



She looked for perfection in an imperfect world,
Cause she needed perfection where his hatred was curled...

She came to the table to play a new game
But she is still holding the same cards
But she won't feel your shame ... --Shelia Nicholls