All in Love is Fair

Love me

Love me...its the only feeling I can return.
Don't hate me ...that feeling I have never earned
~Missmelony



I can love you

Nothing is more special to me then the love that we might share
Just the thought of what we could do and say
Loving you is a dream I was born to fulfill

But does life echo dreams? Can you fill my need? As I can for you...

I can bring you bliss with my lips
hypnotize you with my eyes
mystify you with my mind
satisfy you in my thighs
heal you with my spirit...
I CAN LOVE YOU
And what do you bring
what can I count on
I need someone who loves deep
someone who can take my love
I love hard and I love true
And if you are lucky I can love you
~MissMelony



My Wish

I Wish I didn't wish for you
I wish that I was done
But every time I see you smile
knowing it's not me who but it there
knowing you don't think of me
knowing I still want what we once thought we could have
knowing you don't even think on those days that I long for

Didn't it mean more?
Was it a waste of my time, effort, affection, and feelings?
Didn't you know that I wanted to LOVE you?
I was LOVING you
And you thought it was a game?
Just a face and a name?
No emotions or ties, just thousands of lies?
Well I hope the next makes you happy and fills you up.
I hope she's more than enough.
Satisfies in every way,
maybe in her arms you will stay

I wish...
~MissMelony




Over you

I'm over you...
I'm through...
Go be happy
with her
with him
DO YOU.
Be Happy and I will be happy too.
I will move on...
and be over you.
~MissMelony



Me, You, We Us?

I opened your eyes
So you could see
Me
I neglected to think
What could ensue
You
I tried to ignore
Just let it be
We
I want to just,
possibly discuss,
US
~Missmelony

Comments