Time keeps on slippin slippin... into the future.

What do you think about when you stare into space?
Does it bring you to a special place?
Where every fleeting thought brings new meaning,
To things you heart’s been feeling
DO you dream of things that might come true
Wishing they could happen for you,
Or are you just lost in time
Running on the whims of your mind
Are you just staring into space?
Wondering how you can continue this race
It is an eternal struggle between you and your mind
And truly and deeply there is no other kind
~MissMelony


I spend a lot of time thinking, and while a mind is a terrible thing to waste, thinking too much can causes problems of its own. I love to analyze things. It's my belief that everything happens for a reason. The words you say, and actions you do, aren't just happenstance. Something triggers them. That's why I love talking to people, because I like to get as many pieces to the puzzle as I can, so I can put together this game we are in, called life.

More than what's in my head , I am always concerned with what other people are thinking (something I should do less of). If I could have any superpower it would be the ability to read minds. Now you might say that's just because I'm nosy, but that's not it. I want to know exactly what you are thinking, so I know how you want to be treated. My goal is always to make those around me happy and comfortable.

The thing is not everyone feels this way. Some people do and say things because it makes them feel good. Hey, I totally understand about looking out for #1, but you should be conscious of others feelings.

If I ever offend you, I would want you to tell me, and I would strive to never do it again. If everyone did this, or at the very least took a moment to think about the reactions they might invoke, there would be a lot less drama.

Anyway I ramble... what do you think about?

Comments