My eyes are green... cause I eat alot of Vegetables

This post is not about Jealousy. In a relationship that feeling is only a sign of a lack of communication. If i truly don't like something, I will let you know. Otherwise it's a passing feeling that I hold only for a moment until I realize my silliness and let it go. I don't always share exactly how I feel, but that, is to your benefit, trust me. I think too much for you to know everything that in this head.

No this post is about green-ness. Kermit said its not easy being green and he was right. But the good thing about being green is you have room to grow, and evolve and get better, and hopefully find someone who can enjoy that change for good with you.

GREEN


Green
Open and waiting
The passion so palpable it hurts me
Wanting so much to be near you
For your touch to ignite this flame
Piercing me in more then one way
Go deeper baby
Feel me

So ready and willing
So intense and sensual
So hard to fight it and yet
So hard to hold it in

But I’m not prepared to start
Scared to take a leap
Into things bigger than myself
A passion I know I can't control
Though it is this connection
That I have always longed for

Green
Like a flower
Waiting for her honey bee
to fill and make her whole
to make and fill her holes
Creating in her a passion so all encompassing
Take me lover
Hold me

So open and wishful
So needy and craving
So ready to take it
So ready to let you win

But I lack full understanding
Of what it all could mean
Not ready to give up the independence
Self reliance that I’ve grown accustom to
And give it to you
All that I have to give

Green
Like a small caterpillar
Naïve and scared
Not prepared for what might be asked
Thinking that might be too big a task
Lets fly baby
Up high

So earnest butcareful
So steadfast and understanding
So clever and creative
So much like you

But no perfect in every way
Flawed and slightly soiled
Realistic to the demands of the world
And sometime not ready to submit
Yet for you we could
For you anything is possible

Green

Like anew blade of grass
Searching for the sun
Praying to grow strong and tall
And admired by all
Grow with me
Be Green…

Comments