Now for something completly different

Yea, so sorry about the sad posts, just had to purge the system.

Ok, now that I have posted all the things I've had on reserve, I'm ready to make my new start. I sometimes write blogs in the spur of the moment, but don't post them until I've had time to digest. I'm an impulse writer, everything comes from the heart and head to the screen. Not sure if you can tell. However, some emotions need time to marinate when they are put down in words.

I wanted to announce (more to myself then to anyone else) the Season of Melony that will soon be upon us. :) I have decided to take a more active role in this coming season and I can already feel it will be great. I had a birthday and I feel a change already and I'm so ready for it.

I just feel the need to refocus some attention and get some things in order. Mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally, financially, there are somethings I need to focus on and this is the season.

So if you notice a change in me, this is the explanation. Don't worry, MissMelony isn't going anywhere. I'm just making a few upgrades for the better :)

Comments

Post a Comment