2 bad

Today's Lesson: You might not like me and that's 2 Bad

No I mean seriously... Too Bad... and its quite ok.

I learned two things today.

1) I concern myself too much with things that have nothing to do with me

2) I don't get irritated/excited/anxious/annoyed at the same things that most people do... or at least not for the same reasons.

SO if you didn't know I'm a SCORPITTARIUS; I was born on the cusp. "An unusual combination of opposites, those born on the Scorpio/Sagittarius cusp blend the sensitivity of Scorpio with the freedom-loving character of Sagittarius. This is what i blame for my duality of personality.

Strong moral and ethical values and beliefs vs. the ability to respect the ideas and thoughts of others

Argumentative nature vs. Comforting Listener

Hopeless Romantic vs. Animalistically Sexual

Intuitive reflector vs. Attention seeker

Now you might just think I'm confused, don't know what I want to be, or who I am. Trust me I am quite self aware, i have always been. I don't however always like to admit my truths, I'm working on that. You might not agree that all these are stark contrasts. You sir/madam, are entitled to your opinion.

In the Second day of the season of Me I realized exactly what needs to evolve. I will continue to spread joy and love. But I'm gonna care a little less about how you receive me. I don't do it for just you. I do it because it's what I was made to do. And I should be less concerned with what I get back, and more worried about if I did all I was sent to do.

I am the way I am for a reason. Take me or leave me.

Comments