Progress...16




Growth, Healing and Gratitude: India Arie

Growth
The only thing constant in the world is change
That's why today I take life as it comes

Healing
I release all these disappointment
From my mental physical spiritual and emotional body
Cause I know that spirit guides me
And love lives inside me
That's why I today I take life as it comes

Gratitude
Thankful for relaxation, complication, hibernation and irrational
Seclusion, confusion, all of my impurity and insecurity
Cause I know it's God just perfecting me
That's why
Today I take life as it comes

(You wait, little girl, on an empty stage
For fate to turn the light on
Your life, little girl, is an empty page
That men will want to write on...


...I am sixteen going on seventeen
I know that I'm naive
Fellows I meet may tell me I'm sweet
And willingly I believe)

Comments

Post a Comment