There Are Maybe Ten Or Twelve..Make of that what you will.


Romans 13:11-14
11And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.
12The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.
13Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying.
14But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.

Over the past three days I have had a lot of time to think on things that have been shown to me in the first weeks of this "season". So sticking to the basis of science, we have identified the as-is state, we have seen the variables that created a change in this state. So now that we have this information to get our desired effect. I want to effect a change in myself for the better. Improve the positives and balance the negatives that I can't change.

Day 10-12 I took some time to think, yes I know I do that a lot. I was reflecting on my blog and my thoughts over the past two weeks. A lot of inward searching and discovery and some of it hurt. On top of that going there personal drama that was taxing my thoughts and emotions on a whole other level. And I woke up this morning and got confirmation that there was a reason why I was subjecting myself to all of this. The verse was from today's sermon at church and it was exactly the word that I needed to hear. I have been complacent, just letting life happen to me and acting like I didn't have a choice in the matter. But I do.

10: Testimony; Law and responsibility
The introspective look that I have taken on myself was a moment of testimony. This is me now, this is how far I have come. To the same point there is so much more I can become, so much more to do. And I know that I can do it. I just have to want it. I have to kick this spirit of procrastination and get to work. I want to be a worker and work towards the plan for my life. My purpose.

11: Disorder and judgment
Whenever I start this type of journey there is always a sense of disorder. The negative forces in the world don't want me to reach my full potential. They fill me with doubt and confusion and draw my attention away from what I need to be focused on. And then to compound that there is the judgment of the world. I don't expect everyone to read this blog to understand why I am writing it. But I know there is a reason. And part of it is to be put into a place of judgment. If I write all this and don't make and change, even though I don't do this for the world, I will have to answer to my own words. Also I'm not sure how many of you follow this on the daily anyway lol.

12. Governmental perfection
12 is a perfect number. Some biblical scholars point out that the number 12 is the product of 3 (the divine number) and 4 (the earthly number, as there are four elements: earth, air, fire, and water). As I make my plan to move forward in the next step of this process I have to get the Lord's blessing. I made the mistake in the past of making plans for my life and then being upset when things don't go my way, when they were unrealistic to begin with. Not this time folks. I will meditate on what I need to do and where I need to go and get it blessed and then move forward.

So day 13 I was side tracked. I again let outside influences upset my journey. You have control over how you react to the things in your life. And today I made a choice. It might cause me to take a step back from some things and people in my life. But I have to. For me. 13 deals with the rebellion of things, corruption, abandonment, defection, revolution, to break or destroy. For me it was Love and Lack of Love. My need for love, of myself, and what I am and the lack of that from others. I could have let that derail my plans, but it was the last piece I needed to evaluate before being able to move on.

Comments