March 15th 2010

Comments

  1. Hey...no candy on the set! :) Them lips were working, made me imagine things...let me stop. :) But I can feel you on the math thing...I always said I was bad at math, but I'm pretty good at figuring out things when I need it (gas mileage, pricing things, etc) that take mental math. School math sometimes makes you forget how fun it is to just play with numbers and feel smart. As for your ice cream substitutes, how bout smoothies? That's not ice cream, and it's healthy... Last of all you are not a vampire! Those sharp teeth are just your inscisors... My dad is a dentist so I memorized stuff like that. If you start avoiding garlic and hanging out at blood banks then we'll talk. LOL.

    "Of all your gifts both large and small, your lovely smile excels them all." - ME

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks so much for that. Yea I know I'm not a Vamp.. but i did go thru a goth phase where I kinda wanted to be one. Thanks for the comment... and the complements :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment