Last Night

I dreamt of you last night.

The curve of your lip when it's pressed against my nipple is hard to forget

The gentle tug on my labia as you pull out is unique to only you

It’s like I don't want to let you go

I want to keep you in my “inside part” forever

You fit so well

The touch of your hands on my hips opens the door

Your lips on my neck are the ignition

And when your leg spreads mines I know we are ready for the ride.

Go deeper baby

Feel me

Take what’s yours to claim and hold forever

Because in this moment (as in most) it belongs to you

How can I not remember a presence like yours?

That so eveloped my being I didn’t know where I ended and you began

Where time started or stopped

All I knew was we were together

So I dream of you

To remember

The last night


Always

Comments