Why be bitter?

Don't you mess with a little girl's dream
'Cause she's liable to grow up mean


I am never bitter about men, because of a few things:

I've seen good men, fathers, brothers, husbands, uncles, friends.
I know that not all men are the same, they dont all act the same with each woman in thier life.
I believe that people can change, grow, evolve.

I have had more than my share of bad relationships (if you even want to call them that). i have met almost ever personality type, had my share of the good too. But I haven't had that one... that special one that made me think my dreams of love had come true. But this doesnt make me give up my belief in love. And I cant blame a whole gender of people for it not happening yet.

Choices play a huge part in why things happen (or dont happen). While I was saying yes to "mr. wrong" maybe "mr. right" saw me and that I was "taken". Maybe I didnt know what i wanted when the very thing I was searching for was in front of me. Or maybe I'm just not ready to find "him" yet because there is still more things to "fix" about MELONY.

So I dont see the point in being bitter. If you say "all the men i ever met/hook up with/date" are all horrible... thats more a refelction on you and your choice making than the gender with the Y chromosome

Comments